Programming and editing
We’re happy to do custom editing and programming work, we can do things like -
- Musical time edits (Fix the drums? No, the bass is late!)
- Transparent, musical and detailed vocal pitch editing
- Drum replacement and programming
- V-drum midi to BFD3/SD3
- Tempo map extraction from live drums (ie. click-track generation from variable tempo content)
- Additional orchestration and sample library sound replacement (using e.g. Spitfire Orchestra Professional, Native Instruments)
- Audio restoration and noise removal
- Music production
- Session work
We may be able to edit within your DAW and return this to you, although we may not have identical software instruments / plugins.
If you need more advanced musical editing skills before mix, we can do things like
- vocal pitch and phrase edits
- guitar and bass re-amping
- trimming backing vocals
- cutting percussion to the groove.
We can also do drum sample replacement/augmentation, e.g. deepen kick, snare and toms by adding in a sample beneath the recorded drum, or even ’re-space' a kit recorded in a small room, or, throw detected hits into an envelope filter. If you’ve captured v-drum midi, we can re-voice the kit for you very quickly, the result is generally always better than Roland’s sound module.